Pengaruh Sikap Profesional Guru Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa Pada Mata Pelajaran Pendidikan Agama Islam

Authors

  • Selfina Sari, Ahmad Jauharudin Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Tarbiyah Al-Khairiyah

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.55307/adzzikr.v4i1.20

Keywords:

profesionalism, student outcome

Abstract

The teacher's professional attitude is the pattern of teacher behavior in understanding, living, and practicing the attitude of ability and professional attitude. Thus a teacher can be an example for students, and make students have success in learning. As for the problem in this study is how is the professional attitude of Islamic Religious Education teachers in Kebonsari II Public Elementary School Cilegon ?, how are the student learning outcomes in Islamic Religious Education subjects at SDN Kebonsari II Cilegon ?, and how does the teacher's professional attitude influence student learning outcomes Islamic Education in SDN Kebonsari II Cilegon? While the purpose of this study was to determine the professional attitude of Islamic Religious Education teachers at SDN Kebonsari II Cilegon, to determine student learning outcomes in Islamic Religious Education subjects at SDN Kebonsari II Cilegon, to determine the effect of teacher professional attitudes on student learning outcomes in Education subjects Islam. This research uses a descriptive method with a quantitative approach. Data collection techniques were carried out by observation, interviews, and questionnaires. The population and sample are 47 students in Kebonsari II Elementary School Cilegon with 47 students. The conclusion obtained from the results of this study is based on correlation analysis using person Product Moment (rxy), the results obtained r = 0.92 this shows that between the variables X with Y there is a very high correlation, furthermore, the correlation significance test results show that t arithmetic = 15.82 and t Table = 2.021 where t arithmetic = (15.82)> t Table = (2,021), the interpretation is that there is a significant positive correlation between the influence of the teacher's professional attitude (Variable X) with student learning outcomes ( Variable Y). The contribution of Variable X to Variable Y by using the Coefficient of Determination (CD) is 84.64%, while the remaining 15.36% is influenced by other factors.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Aziz, Hamka Abdul (2012) Karakter Guru Profesional. Jakarta: Al-Mawardi Prima
Djamaludin dan Aly Abdullah (1999) Kapita Selekta Pendidikan Islam. Bandung: Pustaka Setia
Djamarah, Saiful Bahri dan Aswan Zain (2006) Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta
Faturrohman, Pupuh dkk (2012) Guru Profesional. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama
Irwanto (2013) Psikologi Umum. Jakarta: PT. Prenhallindo
Nashar (2004) Peranan Motivasi & Kemampuan awal. Jakarta: t.p
Priansa, Donni Juni (2014) Kinerja dan Profesionalisme Guru. Bandung: Alfabeta
Saifuddin, Azwar (1995) Sikap Manusia Teori dan Pengukurannya. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar
Saragih, Kiras (2011) Usaha Konkrit Guru Profesional. Banten: Dinas Pendidikan Provinsi Banten
Sarlito, Sarwono (2011) Pengantar Psikologi Umum. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers
Slameto (2003) Belajar dan Faktor -faktor yang Mempengaruhinya. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta
Soetjipto dan Raflis Kosasi (2009) Profesi Keguruan. Jakarta : PT Rineka Cipta
Syah, Muhibin (2009) Psikologi Belajar. Jakarta : PT Raja Grafindo Persada
Tafsir, Ahmad (1994) Ilmu Pendidikan Dalam Perspektif Islam. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya
Uhbiyati, Nur (2013) Dasar-Dasar Ilmu Pendidikan Islam. Semarang: Pustaka Rizki
Undang-undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 20 Tahun 2003 (2006) Sistem Pendidikan Nasional. Bandung: Fokus Media
Usman, Moh Uzer (2010) Menjadi Guru Profesional. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya
Zumaroh, Laila (2012) Pengaruh Profesionalisme Guru terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa

Internet
https://pgrigk.wordpress.com/visi-misi/kode-etik-guru-indonesia/, 5 Mei 2016
http://retnoanggrainy.blogspot.co.id/2013/12/makalah-sikap-profesional-guru.html, 25 April 2016
https://matakedip1315.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/sikap-profesional-guru/, 2 Juni 2016

Downloads

Published

2020-01-31

How to Cite

Selfina Sari, Ahmad Jauharudin (2020) “Pengaruh Sikap Profesional Guru Terhadap Hasil Belajar Siswa Pada Mata Pelajaran Pendidikan Agama Islam”, Adz-Zikr : Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam, 4(1), pp. 45-64. doi: 10.55307/adzzikr.v4i1.20.